Saturday, January 13, 2018

Changes in the gypsy room!

Today, January 13, I decided to toned down a bit my GYPSY ROOM What’s with me, you may ask!  Well, I don’t know! ;)


The thing is, I can crave and love crazy colorful things and a room overfilled with stuff one day, and almost immediately my mind will turn around and I’ll have to go back to muted colors and a less cramped room.   


So, I put some things away, and changed furnitures around...


I decluttered the room a little bit, swapped the teals and orange colors for black and white and added a small black and white area rug I really love...


I also moved favorite princes and princesses to another wall and put some others away…


My favorite boy stays, of course! ;)


I kept the orange dresser for a pop of color...
A embroidered shawl on top makes it look prettier!
  

I also changed the flowery orange curtains for some sheer plain white panels with cute tassels on the trim.  I love them so much!  Simpler and soothing to the eye!


Can't wait to fill vases with real roses from the garden!



I should name this girl with long braid here... but what?
She's so pretty!
Vintage, eclectic, and so bohemian!
My most recent thrift store treasure...


Hand with gypsy rings and gypsy girls!



I added a new live plant and will be bringing in more...
I want a Prayer plant, a Rubber tree plant and an Areca palm
and and and...


My favorite room may be a little less interesting now; perhaps a bit more boring, but I prefer it this way!  OK, for now anyways! ;) 





I had some colorful gypsy fabric covering this small dresser, but I think I like it better without it.  It is white and gray, the top is covered in a patterned fabric in the same colors, and it matches with the overall atmosphere of the room.


The good thing about my mood changing decorating folly is I can always redecorate this room as much as I want, any time I want! Oh, I think we should all have a room in our house designated just for ourselves!  Even if it is a tiny corner where we could play! Don’t you think so!


Ciao bellas!


No comments:

Post a Comment