Wednesday, June 28, 2017

At a flea market I always head for the junk jewelry table first.
Love it!

"Jewelry and pins have been worn throughout history as symbols of power, sending messages. Interestingly enough, it was mostly men who wore the jewelry in various times, and obviously crowns were part of signals that were being sent throughout history by people of rank" (Madeleine Albright)


"Whether I'm making a recipe or a piece of jewelry or a white-rose-and-jasmine tea or the perfume, I like to think of myself as a happy little sorceress, and if I could just have a little general store with all that stuff and give people a sense of my taste, that would be lovely". Padma Lakshmi


I like jewelry. Big rings, weird necklaces. Old books, long flowy skirts, clean wild hair and open skies... I like the smell of rain, I like mornings and sunshiny days.  My heart is a bohemian wandering the earth.  Cielo~

No comments:

Post a Comment