Sunday, March 23, 2014

Gypsy days


Days are warm and mellow
and there's a dreamy flowery scent hanging from the air...
 

 
Time to open up our gypsy trailer!
 
 
Time to make memories
under the sun... 
 

And braid my hair the gypsy way...  


So I fluffed up the gypsy trailer interiors
with color and clean fabrics... 


 
 
We wanted to get it ready before our real first trip of the season
So the other day, I got out all of my gypsy paraphernalia and decorated the walls
with colorful draped fabrics, pillows, beads, and roses... lots of roses  
 
 
I hung the thick colorful curtains
and gathered them off to either side of my sleeping quarters
 in several swooping loops.


And I went to play!




Fabrics and colors help represent wild, colorful lives of the gypsy heritage…
 

I brought in some roses from the house and some of my pretty candle holders for a dreamy mood...
The candles are battery operated for extra precautions
easy and carefree.
 

 

The little kitchen... ready for the preparation
of a real dinner

 
Our dinner table got embellished with
lush colors and rich textures
 
 
Books a plenty too!
 
 
We're so ready for our first camping trip of the season.
Got the trailer cleaned up
got all fabrics and curtains washed up
I am ready to go!! 

 

3 comments:

  1. My gypsy blood is whirling just looking at your beautiful colours and decorations. I want your freedom! I want your decorating skills... ohhhhh..it's all so dreamy!


    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is delightful. It is filled with beauty, color, and uniqueness.

    I am a gypsy at heart too.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps I did a post on Feb 3 titled "you see your gypsy" that you might like to see. :~)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete