Saturday, June 2, 2018

Bookcase - plant holder

This winter, I found a 'beautiful to me' small bookcase at one of our local thrift stores that, you could tell it was the creation of some artistic soul out there—unique, and kind of vintage looking.  I immediately felt in love with it, but I didn't need it, and because I’m really struggling to become a minimalist, I didn't get it then.  I went home, however, and kept wishing I had bought it, but when I went back looking for it, it was already gone.  What an astounding surprise it was seeing it again some months later, at the same store!  Someone must had bought it and brought it back I guess, and this time, I didn't even have to think twice before snatching off the tag and claiming it mine.  It was mean to be mine for sure!


It will be my plant station under the eastern windows this winter, where the sun hits the strongest and more precious around 5:00pm...



...but for now it's holding an array of things I love...






Super cute, 
Don't you just think so!


No comments:

Post a Comment